Wednesday, 18 July 2007

and more

Fountains.Will not show you all the fountains but there are many here! On every corner there is one. Some are great, some have a special system but also many just don't work properly.
Something strange here?
Well it looks strange that they are all sitting with their back to the square where all these benches are! Reason? I have no real clue but since people are not very tall here it seems to me that they have their feet on the little wall which is behind the benches and can rest their feet on it
Cappucino! One who can really compete with the Zodiac one. This one was served in bar 2X2, a great place. The cream is great, (for those who remember my article about cappucino, this one last 72 seconds!!!) the taste is good and they use cinnamon (cimet) on it. And I love that. Need to speak with Zodiac staff once again. I think that a little bit cinnamon on top gives it some special flavour where chocolate is sort of "nothing special". What do you think?

No comments: