Friday, 28 September 2007

The Quiz, more pictures





What did you win???








"...READY..."








"...READY..."







"....READY...."








The Captains Round










The Finalists












The winner....yes, yes,yes, it is Roger!












Organisation 1









"millions of dinars......!"








One of the most relaxed players










Participants and Organisation 1a











Also did not dare to play..buuuuuh!







The Deputy Captains Round









The winner










Not playing....or.../








Doesnt matter if you play the quiz or not, always welcome!








See, that's why!








The winner of a car on B92 quiz and here.....nothing?







Studying for the Zodiac Quiz 2016










Was in Vero last week. Bought all kind of things for
single persons, small pizza, small yoghurt, 50 grams meat etc. etc.
Girl at the desk said, when I put everything there to pay: "You are single?"
I was impressed and said smiling to her: "Yes, you noticed that very good"
"It was easy" she said, "You're an ugly b******"
But....I liked the girl!






"uhhhh, let me think...."








A break?






Probably

No comments: