The last quiz was held on the 25th of September and it was again successfull though with some remarks to make.
First of all the length of the quiz......I really don't know why it lasted so long this time as all questions were "as long" as in previous quizzes. But ending the quiz long after 23.00 was too much and I will certainly take care that it will not happen anymore. Oh, yes, I think we all had a lot of fun but many people have to work the next day. So, next time, the 30st of October the whole quiz will be done before 23 in the evening.
The answers will also be given more clearly as I heard that some of the A,B, C, D, questions had an answer without that, only saying the name. People became of that somewhat confused and I will take care it will be more precise the next time. For the answer on the real winner of the last quiz......come to participate on the 30st of October and you'll hear all of it!
See you all soon!
Wednesday, 3 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment