Sunday, 8 July 2007

Kyrgyz Republic

Am for a week or so in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (most people know this as Kyrgyzstan, but that name is wrong). So I will anyway try to write sometimes things about Zodiac while having holiday here. The weather is even "worse" then Belgrade. 42 degrees and a humidity, unbelievable. Also that is strange because the summers are always hot here but dry and then it is quite acceptable. Anyway, I will survive I think. Unlike Serbia, also a country in transition, I did not see any change here after returning first time since 2003. The streets are the same, lot of "rupe" and there is even more garbage on the streets then ever before.One of the reasons is that there is not a system in place like in Belgrade where certain people take care of several parts of the "garbage-chain". So the garbage is piling up here.
I will make some pictures the next coming days and put them here. Unfortunately I forgot my USB cable so have to buy a new one before being able to show you Bishkek.
Till then, keep safe and healthy! And don't forget to keep coming to the best place in Belgrade, Zodiac!

No comments: