Please have a good look at all pictures. This time it is sure that Zodiac is not only in the hearts of our clients but some even have it in their eyes! And so many now have their clothes or jewelry connected to the best in their lives: Zodiac. So...please click on the pictures to see a bigger format and you'll be surprised!
Great girlsssssss......:)

Can I have this dance?

Yes thanks, let's swing!!

well, well, I mean..SWING!!!!!

yes, like this! That's swinging!
And Tijana.....this is how it could look like from the wall!

Hand-jewelry from Zodiac, something new!

Girls of the evening:)

yes, yes...again!

is this a wedding????

Nenad....do you belong to this group???

Tijana...preparing for....a wedding?

Never knew we sold T-shirts....but probably

yes, here they are again....never mind...good to look at:)

yes, again:)))))))

Still on the wedding Nenad?

what is this? again a never sold T-shirt! That's Intelectual Property Right Dejan!

The gang of three:)

ok ok Nenad, it's not a circus here!

that's better

new waitress?

beautiful hanger and even jeans from Zodiac!

Sandra, yes be our waitress!

Caps from Zodiac, it's getting really crazy now!

Wow!

Great jewelry. We need to sell more of those!

No problem with these new waitress I would say. just come and you'll have a job for life:)

That's what I like!

Nice, I like....(Thanks Borat)

also nice, I like:)

Dutch dance

a new waiter, ok, also good!

Don't fall asleep Bubi

Great music as always, thanks!

yes, smile with that great shirt!

no comment!

nice ...i like!!!

Dutch group.....or one Yugoslav?


Twice...dutch dancing

Finally some friends without a Zodiac sign...new here?


The gang of 6, Bubi, Milica, Mathias, Branko Sandra, Larchen....

and some more "normal" people

great tattoo, but why not one from Zodiac?

please....please come back soon?

and you too:)

Danish trio....just sitting!

the lovers of the evening, Bubi and Milica

see, even more love, I feel it!
No comments:
Post a Comment